We are supposed to be closing on the house today at 4. My phone's been blowing up since 7:30 A.M. with problems. Apparently the seller didn't know what she was signing when she signed the buy-sell agreement and is now renigging (Did you know that that word is an actual legal term used? I just thought it was slang for someone who backs out of a deal). It's a mess. And now her father is involved.
Hopefully in about 4 hours, we'll be first-time homeowners. We'll see.
At our first attempt to enter the adult world, it wasn't quite the "smooth-sailing" everyone refers to. Oh well. If this is the worst thing that happens, then I guess we're doing alright.
God has a plan and I know today will go accordingly. I just pray I'm wise enough to walk through the doors He opens for me and not break down the ones He has closed.
I'll keep ya posted.
SJS
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment