3/23/11

My New Best Friend vs. All-Time Enemy

New best friend= All-time enemy=


I HATE POLLEN SEASON!!!!!!!! My nose is stuffy, my eyes itch, I'm coughing...all because of stupid pollen. It never fails - it gets me every year. As soon as I walk outside and see the yellow everywhere, I know I am doomed. And every year I go through the same routine of trying to find a medicine that works. Claritin D has been my best bet so far this year. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes nothing works and I just want to sleep for a solid week straight until all the pollen is gone and I can breathe like a normal person again.



Here's a pretty cute article on allergies. His name is Jon and he writes some really funny stuff.



I hope everyone else is staying well and avoiding the crud. If not, I FEEL YOUR PAIN!!!!

No comments: