I am so unbelievably tired of reading empirical articles, writing research papers, and learning about diseases that I just want to scream!!!!! But I haven't....yet. The past 2-3 weeks have been the most overwhelming/time consuming/stressful weeks I think I have ever had at Tech. I've been pretty loaded down before, but I can't remember another time like this has been. I am, however, finished with my blanketly blank research paper. I have one presentation due next week, a medical diagnostic packet (which is also a pain in the...neck) due next week as well, and then finals! I can feel my eyes starting to water with tears as I just think about finals week. So I'm not going to.
I do get to take a breather this weekend and I am SUPER excited. We are having girls' night tonight for Hannah and Paige's birthdays. Happy birthday girls! We try to go our regular girls' nights every-so-often just so can all get together, see each others faces and catch up! I do not know how I would be able to function without these wonderful people in my life and I am so blessed that we still remain as close as we are. Needless to say, girls' nights are very much anticipated! Also, after girls' night, we are headed to Baton Rouge for the LSU/Georgia game tomorrow. Since the game has been moved to 2:30, leaving Saturday morning didn't really work out. BUT, since it is an early game, we have decided to go a little further Saturday and hit up The Big Easy. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I am finally being rewarded for all my hard work these past weeks. I can't wait!
Still no camera so still no pictures. I'm really bummed because I think it makes my blog look so much more boring without them. Maybe one day I'll get some uploaded from my memory card, if I can figure that out.
I hope everyone is doing absolutely fabulous and enjoying this B-E-A-Utiful weather. Enjoy the greatness that God has provided, and GEAUX TIGERS!
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago

1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday shout out! I had so much fun Friday and I know you guys made the best out of Saturday. I love you!
Post a Comment