11/15/08

Hip! Hip! HOORAY!


Well my last fall quarter at Tech is officially over! WOOOOHHHOOOO!!! This quarter absolutely wore me out, but it all paid off in the end. I Aced everyone of my finals and ended the quarter with a whopping 4.0! All that hard work, physical and mental stress and overwhelming feelings for the past 2 months were worth it. And now, I only have two more quarters at this lovely university until I will be a LA Tech Graduate. How exciting, right? And from what I can tell, my last two quarters will be nothing compared to what I just finished with, so hopefully the worst has passed.

On a more disturbing note: my poor, poor Tigers...
We managed to make 3 home games this year, which was a big step down from attending every home game last year. Two of of the 3 games, we lost. But we still had a blast! Some friends of our had never been to Baton Rouge before, much less an LSU game, so we took them along to the Alabama game. They had a great time, regardless of the outcome.

I haven't quite figured out everything with this blogging stuff so my pictures are not in any kind of order. This is all I have time to upload right now, as it is a beautiful day outside and I am going to enjoy my first weekend of quarter break!

God bless you all,
Sarah

No comments: