11/24/08

Just a Monday Night -

Hannah taught me how to change my background and do some other neat stuff with this blogging thing so be prepared for new backgrounds and changes as I experiment with it. :)

My quarter break has been great, except for the fact that I battled a cold all last week. My sinuses were out of control, and as we all know, that is never fun...blah. I have thoroughly enjoyed coming home in the evenings and not having to worry about school work and assignments, it is absolutely wonderful! And thankfully, I am on my way to a healthier body just in time for Thanksgiving dinner...yummy!

Last Sunday, I was treated to a Sugarland concert in Bossier City at the CentruyTel Center. And I must say - they put on a heck of a show. Ashton Shepard and Kellie Pickler were also there.  I absolutely loved it and I LOVE their new CD. We met some friends at the concert that live in Shreveport. All in all, it was a really fun night. We forgot the camera though so I don't have any pictures from it. I do, however, have some pictures from a Miranda Lambert concert we went to back in August. If you can't tell already, we really enjoy concerts. :) This first is Kristi and me....





Miranda Lambert!!! GREAT concert - I just love her.










I will leave you with some older pictures, just because I like them. :)

My precious niece and me. (The date says 2007, but it was really 2008, not sure how that happened.)



Taylor and Ginger in the back of the rhino. We had taken it and Taylor's 4wheeler out to Mom's one day to ride. Gingery and Taylor had a blast. They get along great and it's so much fun to watch them play.







I hope everyone's week has gotten off to a great start. Happy early Thanksgiving to all!

No comments: