I am in the Christmas mood, guys! I have decorated my house with stockings, dishes, candles, and of course, a tree! It's been so much fun. And you better believe I had the Christmas music blaring as I worked. My next mission is to get the Christmas decor up at work and I'll be set! On a more depressing note, I only have, like, 30% of my shopping finished - which is not bad for me considering I am usually at the mall on December 22.
Well, quarter break as I know it is officially over as of tonight. Winter quarter starts tomorrow, for me at 9:45 a.m. Thanksgiving was wonderful, my break was glorious - mostly because I did not have to open one book or research one thing!! (that wasn't by choice, i.e. looking for Christmas presents online). Robbie was in town and it's always a good time when he's around. I was fortunate enough to have some much needed girl time and I got to spend a lot of time with some of my wonderful friends. We had an AWESOME Thanksgiving meal at my grandparents Thursday for lunch, and for dessert, we went to Dad's. I'm sure most of you know it's hard to balance so many families and functions over the holidays, so I make what I can. MawMaw's dressing gets better every year, and Dad always has the best sweets - which is why I saved room for dessert at his house :). All-in-all, it's been a great break and a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to what I hope is an amazing holiday season!
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago

1 comment:
Loving the new design, Miss Fancy Bloggerness. We can just loathe tomorrow together and have pity parties all week. UGHHH...we are almost done! Love you!
Post a Comment