12/18/08

One year down, lots more to go!!!

In other words, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!! :)

Yes, at 4:23 p.m. on this day 23 years ago, I was welcomed into this wonderful world by a wonderful family. I can never thank my parents enough for what an AMAZING job they have done as parents, despite what faults they think they may have. But I as a child, believe 100% they have none. I would not be the 23-year-old (holy moly!) that I am today without the love and support of my family and friends throughout the years...and pretty tough years at that!

And, lucky me, I get to celebrate my birthday by studying for a biology test I have tomorrow. How miserable, right? I know. But after tomorrow, it's hello Christmas Break! We are out for 2 weeks and I am so looking forward to it. However, being that we have only been in this quarter for 3 weeks, I'm not so sure how the rest of it is going to work out since I already need a break....we'll see!

Again, thank you to everyone who is near and dear to my heart. You know who you are. I am so blessed and I thank God every day for the people he has placed in my life.

Love,
Sarah

1 comment:

Hannah Lee said...

Aren't you just the cutest little baby I ever did see....what happened?! Hehe. Just joking. You are beautiful inside and out! I am so GLAD you were born. My life would be so boring and sad without you.