


The was so perfect for all of our LSU stuff. I told Joey, "Let's just not use it right now, and then when we get our china for wedding presents, we'll put it here. That way we don't have to buy a china cabinet." WRONG! We put this here instead and it looks great!
Enjoying our new back porch. (Excuse the attire, we had been moving ALL DAY!)I'm just a tad excited...
Since this picture, we have painted. The living room is light pewter/kind of tan color. The adjoining dining room is a darker green, darker than sage, but not dark, dark. Then the adjoining kitchen on the other side is a lighter green. It's all very open and ties together very nicely. Taylor's room is a nice lavender color, and everything else we left the same. It was either in great condition or we liked the color it already was.
Since this picture, we have painted. The living room is light pewter/kind of tan color. The adjoining dining room is a darker green, darker than sage, but not dark, dark. Then the adjoining kitchen on the other side is a lighter green. It's all very open and ties together very nicely. Taylor's room is a nice lavender color, and everything else we left the same. It was either in great condition or we liked the color it already was.That being said, because we have SO MUCH LSU decor and pictures, etc., we are making the guest bedroom/office the LSU room. This is where all of our pictures and other stuff will go. I have been on the hunt for a dark purple comforter, like and LSU color purple (not lavender) and have found it almost impossible! I never knew that trying to find a #%*! purple bed set would be so hard! Who'd a thunk it, right? So, if you have any ideas, suggestions, tips, they would be greatly appreciated.
Everything is great. Wedding stuff is pretty abundant in our lives right now. I have ordered my wedding dress, booked the church, country club and photographer, and we are going to registered on Thursday. I still have the cake, caterer and flowers to take care of if anyone has any helpful hints!
God Bless you all,
SJS


2 comments:
Cute, cute! Who is Taylor? I can 't believe all the lsu stuff! So fun
I can't belive you guys are homeowners! I am so happy for both of you and I know lots of memories will be made in that home! Love you!
Post a Comment