Thank you all for your help in getting me started on this whole planning thing. I really appreciate it and your tips and insight have already been put to use!! I have gotten appts. set up and already met with several ppl, some of whom you recommended. Thanks!
Now I have another question. (And I'm pretty sure this is not the last one. There will be more as March 27 nears.) Does anyone know a good DJ? I only knew of one guy and he's booked on that day. We would rather a DJ at the reception instead of a band - there are certain songs I know I'm going to want played, and bands are very limited. Also, some DJs have karaoke - now that would make for a good reception!!!!!
I hope everyone is well and staying afloat. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for some sunshine!
SJS
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment