(These are backwards in order being that it starts out with the most recent)
We took Taylor to her FIRST EVER LSU GAME!!!!! She had an incredible time to say the least, and was blown away by the atmosphere, the people, the noise - everything! Ms. Lynda, Joey's mom and my future mother-in-law, also came with us. The four of us had a great time and it was so fun to watch Taylor through all the excitement.
Tailgating at our usual spot before the game - letting Taylor soak it all in before we started making the rounds to other places.
Ok, these are from Halloween, so they're a little older:
This is the witches brew we made - black koolaid with a frozen ghost hand. :)
Our RIP cupcakes in a cemetery
This is the witches brew we made - black koolaid with a frozen ghost hand. :)
Also, last Saturday, I had MY VERY OWN FIRST WEDDING SHOWER!!!!!!!!! It was so cool - I felt like a little kid on Christmas Eve waiting on Santa Claus to come. We come some GREAT stuff. I'm having trouble uploading the pictures so I will get those up asap.
Being that yesterday was Thanksgiving, we've been pretty busy. When I think about how much I have to be thankful, my heart literaly swells up with joy. I can't list all the increible things God has given me, I'd be here forever. I have an amazing family, a loving fiance, a precious soon-to-step daughter, my health, my education, food to eat and a bed to sleep in. Thank you God for loving me enough to bless me with such wonderful opportunities in my life. You are truly an Awesome God.
I will post more pictures soon.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving and survived all the Black Friday madness ( I was in bed sleeping comfortable while people were out fighting over TV's and stereos)

1 comment:
We are so glad you all were able to make it to the hayride! Hopefully we can do it every year!
Post a Comment