I finally got the computer and memory card working on the same page, so here are a few pictures from the wedding shower. I'm telling you, I can't even explain how excited I was. I had 12 hostesses, and I cannot thank them enough for doing this for me. Everything was absolutely beautiful, the food was delicious and the company was even better! Thank you to everyone who came and showed us your love. Joey and I are so grateful for the wonderful people in our lives, and we love you all!
This is our bedding from all the hostesses. It was going to look so beautiful in our new room!

The pattern for our fine china - beautiful!

These are our every day dishes. They come in a box of 4 place setting and we got 2, so we're set!

For Sarah and Joey
Elawadi - AH!!!!

The gorgeous tables with even prettier centerpieces.

There are a few other pictures I will post but have to get them in my pictures folder first.
No comments:
Post a Comment