I didn't have a camera when Austin Lee made his debut. (Joey and I have to share because I always break them if I have my own.) Jeni took some great pictures, but I decided I didn't want to post too many in case Hannah decides to start blogging again. I don't want to spoil her blog :) These are just a couple I took with my cell phone. If Jeni emails me the others, I may post one or two of them.
Austin Randle Lee
January 11, 2010 at 3:50 p.m.
8 lbs, 3 oz, 20.5 inches



He is a sweet baby and just as beautiful as the rest of his family. Please keep Hannah, Nick and Jackson in your prayers as they adjust to a new member of their family, as well as Austin's baby body and mind to adjust to life in the real world.
In other news, HOW 'BOUT DEM SAINTS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I thought Joey and I were going to have to turn off the TV at one point last night; we didn't think we could stand it anymore. I'm pretty sure our house was shaking when the football went through the goal posts for the winning field goal. AH-MAY-ZING. I think the state of Louisiana is just proud of the Saints players and their attitudes and just the mere fact that they ARE GOING TO THE SUPER BOWL!!!! Miami....this is a forewarning....get prepared because you have never seen fans like this before and they are coming to erupt your town, your people and your stadium. It is on like donkey kong.

P.S. 61 days.

P.S. 61 days.

2 comments:
Precious baby! Thanks for posting those pics!
Hey! I did get your sweet comment before! Thank you! Im glad to have found your blog too. So here are directions on doing the link. Hopefully this makes sense:
say that you want to say "click here to see more pictures" with the a link directing other people to a different website..
What you would do is highlight "click here" (or whatever words you want to have the link attached to) and then scroll up to the little button that looks like the globe with a link on it and click that while what you want to have the link attached to is still highlighted.
Then enter in (or copy & paste) the link you want everyone to be directed to in the URL section.. then click ok.
And whatever you had highlighted should take everyone to that link now.
Let me know if that didnt make sense! :)
Thanks again for your sweet comment!! Have a great day. Brooke
Post a Comment