1/2/10

Pictures from the Saints game

Even though the outcome was unfortunate, we still had a great time. So here are some pictures for those who are interested:

We had some issues with our hotel room, so this was during our 3 hour wait for our room. This is me and a friend of ours, Bas (or Brian) hanging out in the lobby.
Heidi Newfield sang the National Anthem.

Joey and me waiting on the game to start.

Here come your Saints!
This is Rachel, Robbie's girlfriend. Super sweet girl and a blast to be around.
My brother and me. We had to make our usual stop at Pat O's before we could go home. :)

We didn't really take just a whole lot of pictures, so these are a few I selected to share with you.

I hope everyone had a safe and happy New Year's! I am ready to take on whatever 2010 has to offer - bring it on!

Pretty soon, we will all be getting back into the swing of schedules and routines, and I'm actually looking forward to it. I love family time and being off work, but I'm ready for some consistency back in my life. I hope you all enter the new year with a attitude of gratitude (as my dad says) and get off to a wonderful start to what I hope will be a wonderful year!

No comments: