5/10/10

Another Prayer Request

http://earsforevan.blogspot.com/2010_05_01_archive.html

It is simply amazing how so many people can pray for one family - all through the power of a blog. I am only one person, and to pray to such a powerful God can do wonders. I share this with you in order to provide strength and security over Evan and his family. God is so good, all the time.

This is the second prayer request I have posted today. I can't quite put into words what I want to share with you....about how wonderful I think it is that technology has allowed these families thousands of people to pray for them and help them, emotionally, financially, physically, etc. Sometimes I don't like technology, I want things to stop changing and getting out-dated. But it's times like this that I am so thankful for it and what it has done for so many wonderful people.

1 comment:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

I think the blogosphere is amazing in that way! Connecting people to pray and support