8/20/10

Orange Beach!!

For our family vacation this year, we went to Orange Beach, AL. There are stories galore, but I will leave you with pictures:


We spent an entire day at the water park. Taylor has more guts than I did!!


Helping Taylor with sand castles. Then her bucket got washed away by the waves. Bummer.



Taylor and I going to see what we can find!

Taylor had a blast. She was the only child, but she was so good at playing by herself. We did play with her, too, though! I love being on the beach with Taylor; we build castles and bury each other. It reminds me of when I was a child.


You can't go to Orange Beach and not hit up FloraBama!





Morgan is Jeannine's friend that went with us. She is crazy, and so much fun!







It just so happened that Robbie and Rachel were in Gulf Shores the same weekend we went down there! They were leaving the Sunday after the Saturday we got there, so we made it a POINT to all hang out Saturday night. It was a blast and a half!


P.S. Can you tell who had been down there already and whose first day it was? (HINT: Robbie looks like a lobster and I'm pasty white.)


And, of course, we had to take Taylor crab hunting at night. There were a ton of baby crabs....

but every now and then, we'd come across a mama crab!



On a sadder note: I had to come home 2 days early because my grandmother died. It was expected, but still very hard. I will update you on that later.

No comments: