9/17/10

I did one of these a while back. It is only out of pure boredom.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
6:35 a.m.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium Well

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Dinner for Shmucks - not as good as they made it out to be, but still funny.

What is your favorite TV show?
Hmm...have several...Friends, American Idol, Scrubs, The Mentalist, CSI Miami, Cougar Town...can't pick just one.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
If I had a choice, I'd like to live in different places every so often...like the beach for a little while, then the mountains, then north US somewhere, Austraila...but that's not realistic!

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A Diet Coke. How nutritious right?

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Soul food

8. What foods do you dislike?
turnip greens and mushrooms

9. Favorite Place to Eat?
Chili's

10. Favorite dressing?
I would normally answer this with Ranch, but I'm starting to like Italian more and more.

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
I'm currently driving a Ford F150 that was Joey's. It's "ours" now, but I'm driving it because we sold my Jeep.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
Tshirts, jeans, and flippy-floppies

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Australia, without a doubt

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
1/2 full....gotta stay optimistic!

15. Where would you want to retire?
Closest to my family

16. Favorite time of day?
5:00!!!!

17. Where were you born?
Russ-Town, LA

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
LSU Football

19. Who do you think will not tag you back?
(I got this survey off Facebook, so this question doesn't apply to me right now.)

20. Person you expect to tag you back first?
See above.

21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this?
Again, see above. Why are you so worried about everyone else? Dang.

22. Bird watcher?
Nope. I even put up a bird feeder outside, but they must not like it :(

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
I'm more of an afternoon person. You think I could talk my boss into letting me work 10-3?

24. Do you have any pets?
I have my cat Nick who is the bomb-diggity.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?
Nope.

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A veterinarian or an interior decorator. My dad told me I could decorate dog houses.

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Oh wow, I have way too many to list. I am very blessed with an amazing childhood.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Either/or

29. Are you married?
Yep, my life as I know it is over. (Just kidding, Joey!! It has just begun.)

30. Always wear your seat belt?
I do now, it took me a while to get in the habit though.

31. Been in a car accident?
Hi, my name is Sarah.

32. Any pet peeves?
When someone leaves the keys in the car with it turned off and the door open and it makes that God-awful dinging noise every 2 seconds.

33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?
Cheeseburger from Pizza Inn or sausage and bellpepper from Johnny's

34. Favorite Flower?
Pretty ones

35. Favorite ice cream?
Anything with some chocolate in it

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonald's by a mile

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
0...I'm a baller.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
Hillery

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I wouldn't max it out at just one store, I'd get a variety.

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Not that I can think of.

41. Like your job?
It pays the bills

42. Broccoli?
Only cold with Ranch, not steamed or cooked - that's just gross.

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Carnival Cruise, 2009 or our Panama vacation in 2007

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
The hubs

45. What are you listening to right now?
Absolutely nothing.

46. What is your favorite color?
colorS...purple and gold. I also love the color red.

47. How many tattoos do you have?
1

48. How many are you tagging for this quiz?
Again, this doesn't apply to me.

49. What time did you finish this quiz?
It's 1:52 p.m. right now.

50. Coffee Drinker?
Not so much, but I do like the frozen kind that's not to coffee-ey tasting.

No comments: