A lot of people do these surveys on MySpace, and some of them are pretty interesting to read. I am SUPER bored at work, so I thought I'd bring one over to the blogging world. No reason, just pure boredom. I don't know who comes up with the questions or where people get them from. I just copied a random one from MySpace...so here it is:
Are you trying to avoid somebody at the moment:
Nope
Do you have nice eyes:
Guess it depends on who you ask.
Whose birthday is coming:
America's!
How do you feel about girls who smoke:
Whatev
Were you happy when you woke up:
Any day I can wake up and get out of bed is a happy day.
Do you plan on moving in the next year:
I hope so, if we can ever find a house. I would move in now and Joey would come when we get married.
If you were to marry the last person you texted what would your last name be:
Anderson - it was Mrs. Cheryl from work! HA!
Any summer plans for 2009:
Already been on our cruise and hopefully will get to go to the beach in August.
Have you ever quoted a line from a movie:
Hi, my name is Sarah. Have we met?
Who was the last person you spoke to in person?
Mrs. Nancy
When someone says 'we need to talk', what do you think:
Bring it on
Do you stay up later than ten o'clock on a week night:
Sometimes, but I mostly like to be in bed by 10. I'm old.
How did you get your last bruise:
I'm sure I ran into something.
Is there anyone you want to come see you?
Not particularly. But I'm up for suggestions!
Tell me what's on your mind:
I wish it was 5:00 already.
At this very moment, what are you doing:
Typing answers to this survey while sitting at my desk at work.
Are you excited for the weekend:
Sure. It's 4th of July and we're off on Friday...YAY!
Are most of your friends older or younger than you are:
Variety
Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people?
Absolutely not. I don't hate period and life is too short to dislike people. However, there are some people I chose not to spend my time with.
Were you single over the summer?
Heck no. And if all goes as planned, won't ever be again.. AH!
Has anyone ever broken a promise to you?
Cha
Are you good at giving directions?
Not really, but I try my best.
Could you survive without electricity?
Wow, that's a toughie. I think I could if I lived somewhere where it wasn't 105 degrees outside. Living without AC in LA just sounds absurd.
What time did you get up this morning?
8, I'm a working woman now.
How often do you drink Monster?
What is that? (Does that answer your question?)
Who was the last person you talked to last night before bed?
Joey
Have you learned any lessons in life?
Oh my-lanta...yes. Thankfully, I've learned too many to type!
What are you listening to?
Cars driving by outside, my fingers typing, and Yahoo! music
Who was the last person to make you smile?
Dad
What did you last hear?
What's with all the questions about hearing? Music.
When's the last time you cried?
It's been a long time.
We all change right?
To an extent.
Last person who told you things were going to be okay?
The last person I talked to about a problem.
Is there someone that makes you happy every time you speak with them?
Sure
Has anyone said they love you in the last week?
Every day
Do you think you've changed over the past year?
Yes, but for the better. I like to think that with each passing day I become a better, stronger, smarter individual.
Did you talk to someone random today?
Negative ghost rider, the pattern is full.
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Oh, you make me laugh. Your answers were hilarious. I love you, Say.
Sarah! It is so good to see you on here and have a way to keep up with what is going on in your life. Thanks so much for your prayers! Congrats on your engagment! have so much fun planning!! YAY!
Post a Comment