Today is a very special day for a very special person. October 6, 1978 was the day my sweet daddy entered the lawyer world. He was sworn in to the Louisiana State Bar Association 32 days ago today. I am so proud of the things Dad has accomplished and the man he is. I am even more proud to call this amazing man not only my father, but my daddy.
I love you, Dad. More than you'll ever know. Here's to year #33!!!
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

2 comments:
Thank you, Sarah, for the gracious and complimentary words of love. Boy, posting on your blog - well, I guess I rate pretty high up there, huh? However, what happened 32 years ago doesn't hold a candle in terms of value when compared to the privilege of being a dad to you and your sister and brother and later on, Shelby. You children are my trophies and my keepsakes; I am so thankful to God he granted me the favor of being your dad.
I love you and am so very proud of the young lady you are,
Dad
I just re-read this...
I mean 32 YEARS ago today, not 32 DAYS ago today. Silly me. Too bad spell check can't catch it when you don't make sense.
Post a Comment