7/8/11

RES for 2011!!!!!

Well guys, IT'S OFFICIAL! Rob Shadoin, otherwise known to me as Dad, is running for State Representative District 12!

Let me just tell you, this has been something Dad has taken very seriously, and I couldn't be more proud of the way he has handled it. He has had more people than I can even begin to count approach him about running, asking him to run, etc., and the whole time, Dad is praying it out. He gave it all to God and did not make any spur-of-the-moment decisions, and he let God lead him to where He knows Dad should be. It's been a beautiful thing to watch.

I'm not going to get into all the campaigning aspect of it yet, I'll save that for a later date. :)

I just wanted to let y'all know and also tell you that prayers and support are greatly appreciated!

Go DAD!!!!!!! I love you, and I am SO proud of you! RES for State Rep. 2011!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Hannah Lee said...

WHOO HOO! Go Rob! Go Rob! It's ya birfday. So happy to hear that. I know Mr. Rob will do an outstanding job! Gosh I love this family!

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Exciting!