And Christmas break is officially over. What a bummer. BUT - Christmas, New Years and everything in between was absolutely wonderful! I got to spend the holidays with my family and and I could not have asked for better people to be around during such wonderful times of the year. Christmas was great. Joey surprised me with a new couch in my living room! (That's Nick on the corner - we're trying to teach him to not get on the couch, but after 11 years of him doing whatever, it's kind of hard.) Our family had Christmas with Mom at Ginny's house on Christmas Eve, this is our new little tradition and it works out really well. Of course, we had a good time - anytime you have a 4-year-old and Christmas, it's bound to be fun!
I just realized I didn't get any good pictures with Ginny and Mom, so sorry to both of you!Taylor came over Christmas Day after lunch and got to open her presents. She got a whole brand new bedroom suit, and everything she opened for her room was pink or Hannah Montana. She LOVED IT!!!

Taylor on her new bed! She got a night stand and a chest to match. Her whole sheet set - comforter, pillows and all - is Hannah Montana. She said all she needs now is some LSU stuff and she'll be set! Good girl, Taylor.Christmas night, we did our Christmas with Dad at Ginny's. This is all happening at Ginny's house because Ginger is allergic to cats and there are 2 living at Dad's. However, you guessed it, those will be gone soon. Family first! We had a good time. It's been a while since our whole family - all the kids with Dad and Carol - have been together. I have so many great pictures but I"ll only show you a few. For some reason my picture uploader thing takes forever! And I also tried doing one of those slideshows but it takes forever, too. (It you'll remember, I am not the most patient person and refuse to sit her for hours to let pictures download. Use your imagination, people!)


This is as many pictures as I can do right now. I'll have to get Hannah to help me figure out why it's taking as long as it is. I hope everyone had a great holiday and is adjusting to reality well. It's taking me a couple of days to get back in the swing of things and I am still trying to get a schedule going.
I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long. I think about it a lot but it's usually when I don't have time or am too tired! And sometimes I wonder....does anyone ever read this thing?
Happy beginning of 2009 to all!

1 comment:
Okay...
#1 Nick on the couch is something that will NEVER go away. So sorry to say this...but that old cougar ain't movin'
#2 Ginger sticking her tongue out in the picture is PRICELESS
#3 I love you bestie. Couldn't live my life without you!
Post a Comment