5/11/09

It's a little late, but it still counts

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!! (One day late.) I was fortunate enough to spend most of the afternoon with my mother and our family. For those of you who know my mother, I don't have to tell you what an incredible woman she is. She is smart, funny, intelligent, and the best mother I could have ever asked for. She is supportive when I'm down and proud when I'm up. I would not be where I am today without her encouragement and kind words. So, here's to you, Mom. Thank you for loving me and for being the most amazing woman I know and for always showing me your unconditional love.

Also, I had my LAST CLASS EVER TONIGHT!!!! Well that is, until when and if I ever go back to get my masters, which I hope I do one day. All I have left now is to finish up my practica hours and turn in some paper work. And then.....FINISHED!! WOOOOOOHOOOOO!

No comments: