I am posting now for 2 very specific reasons:
1. We do not have a wedding date yet. We have no plans yet. Nothing. Impatient?........NOT AT ALL!!! (Ok, maybe just a little.) We are waiting to check a few things out first before we set a date, so I will let you know when that's done. I've had people asking me, "How many days left until the big day?" and "When's the date?" Well, here's your answer!!!!
2. Joey and I are looking for a house. We are working with a real estate agent, (who wonderful, I might add) but if you know of something for sale by owner or a new listing on the market, hit me up! We are looking for something on the north side of town, minimum 3 bedroom/2 bath. We have been looking pretty hard for the past couple of months, but just can't seem to find that perfect home. Well, we thought we did...and then it got ripped out from under us....but that's a whole 'nother story that I can't get into right now.
I hope everyone is safe and well. God Bless.
SJS
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
There are a few for sale in our neighborhood.
Post a Comment