MARCH 27, 2010, 6:00 P.M.
We got it confirmed TODAY that it has been approved by the church and we are set!!!!! I can say that I am relieved that we have finally set a date and I know everyone else is, too. If you'll look back a couple of posts, I wrote about the true meaning behind a wedding. I can already see how the focus gets so off task and we've only been hardcore wedding planning for not even 24 hours yet. I really do hope everyone remembers why weddings even exist. This is a special day for me and Joey, and for any bride and groom, and I cannot WAIT to start my life with such an amazing man.
So...the date has been set, and we are going wedding dress shopping on Saturday. Let the games begin!
And for those who are curious, the wedding ceremony will be at Trinity United Methodist Church (that's set in stone) and the reception will probably be at Ruston Country Club, unless something changes between now and the time we book it, which will hopefully be pretty soon.
SJS
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago

2 comments:
I'll see if I can fit it in my schedule....lots of conflicts. May have to shift things around. SIIIIKKKKEE...I WILL BE THERE WITH BELLES AND BLOWHORNS AND SOMETHING ELSE WITH A B. On a more serious note, I know that you and Joey have a firm understanding of what this day truly means. It is so special to see that yall do. I love you.
Oh my gosh, this is so late but congratulations, lady! I will definitely be adding your link on my blog links so that i can keep posted! Exciting stuff!!!
Post a Comment