Friday was my birthday. I am officially now 24 years old. My how time flies! Last year (see post from Friday about how to incorporate previous posts...if I knew how to do it you would be able to click on "last year" and see the post from last year) I spent my birthday studying for a test. I never in a million years thought that in one year to the day I would be finished with school, engaged, planning a wedding and a homeowner. Crazy how much happens when you don't even know it! This year, Joey and I went to the Saints/Cowboys game in New Orleans. (Pictures will come soon.) If you watched, you know the outcome. If not...well it wasn't pretty for us Saints fans. New Orleans was absolutely electrifying Saturday. This was my first NFL game to ever go to, and it was so much fun! We are used to tailgating at LSU, and I did not expect fans to even compare to a college football campus - especially in New Orleans where there's the French Quarter and millions of things to do. The atmosphere was just so awesome, the weather was beautiful, and we had a really good trip. It made for a great birthday weekend!
Now, this week is Christmas so it's a short work week and I'm looking forward to spending the holiday with the ones I love!
P.S. Joey's truck got broken into while we were in New Orleans. Everything was ok, but his radar detector was stolen - details on that later!
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment