12/28/09

One Christmas Present

was this..............
I got some pretty awesome stuff, so I won't say that this is my favorite, but it is AWESOME!!!!!!!! It has not left my CD player since Friday morning when I got it. From ABC to Rock With You to Thriller to The Way You Make Me Feel - it is the best CD EVER MADE. I'm just saying.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. Ours was great, as always. It sure gets stressful running from family to family and rushing here and there, but it's so worth it getting to spend so much time with family. My family is super important to me and I soak up every minute I can getting to be in their presence. I also got to see my grandmother (who as Alzheimer's) whom I haven't seen in a while, and also a some cousins and an uncle that I haven't seen in even longer. It was so wonderful. I hope yours was as well.

If I don't tell you before then, I hope everyone has a Happy (and safe) New Years, and I will update in 2010!

(I can NOT believe we are preparing to start a whole new decade. Cra-zy.)

No comments: