7/21/10

Currently

A group of girls and I have started this book study together:

It's not through our churches or with a whole bunch of strangers. It is at a house with just 4-5 of us, and it is SO amazing. This is my first time reading anything by Beth Moore as well as the first book study I've ever participated in.

There is nothing better than getting together with a wonderful group of my best friends to worship God together. It is so comforting to have them there to bounce ideas and thoughts off of, and to be able to re-live hard times together.

Thank you, Lord, for this group of women.

2 comments:

the Jennings secede from the South said...

Our girls group is looking for a new study to do together for the fall. How much homework is involved?

rmbmajor said...

Sarah, I bet you will love it!! I've done several of Beth Moore's studies and she is amazing, definitely anointed by God to spread His Word!!! Hope you all have a wonderful experience through it!