For most of you, you know all this already, but for those who don't...here is my life in a nutshell.
I am getting ready to start my FIFTH YEAR OF COLLEGE at LA Tech. Geez, when will it ever end? I am finally scheduled to graduate in May and then I have no idea. I haven't completely thrown out the idea of graduate school, but after 5 years of this mess it may be a different story come May. My major is Family & Child Studies with a concentration in Family Science. I would love to do some kind of counseling or family/marriage therapy, but then that grad school concept comes up again. I guess you could say I am waiting on my calling in life. I am slowly but surely also working on my patience through this whole ordeal. College is tough. BUT, I absolutely love my major, my teachers, and everything I learn. I am so intrigued by the human nature and how we interact in our worlds. I could not have picked a better degree for me and am very eager to see what the future holds.
I am working at the law office here in town for Dad, Bert Hogg, & Steve Davison. I have been here almost two years and have no intentions of leaving anytime soon. I love my job and everyone I work with. Everyone here is great and is so linient with my crazy school schedule. Thanks guys!
Well, I guess that's the general stuff to get everyone up to speed. I have been playing with this whole blog thing this afternoon and am trying to teach myself how to do it, so bare with me. I will learn as I go but just keep in mind I am still a beginner. :) Keep checking for new posts!!!
P.S. I saw somewhere that there is a spell checker or something but I haven't found that yet - so I apologize for any errors in this post and I also apologize for any mistakes that are to come. Being that I am my father's daughter, I am not the most patient person so more than likely will not take the time to read over this to check.....I already said I'm working on that.
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

1 comment:
Wow! A refresher on what you are doing! I love it! Love you!
Post a Comment