Well, Hannah...I finally did it! I have now entered the world of blogs. (Just on a side note: I hate the word "blog". It sounds weird to me...maybe that's why I haven't done this until now.) I never knew this even existed until Hannah told me about it and I love reading her posts and other stories from people I come across. Also, I figured this would be a great way to keep everyone up to speed on what's going on in the land of Sarah. Even though it's not that exciting - no babies or weddings or graduations (but soon to come) like everyone else talks about - but still an interesting way to keep the folks informed. So...on that note, I will try my best to keep this thing updated as much as possible with pictures and stuff like that. However, it is lunch time and my stomach is talking to me so my first official "blog" will have to wait until later. :) Have a great day!
2 comments:
Blogger.
YAH! You have crossed over! I am so excited! You are the first one of anyone we hangout with to do this! I am so happy for you! Can't wait for the exciting posts to come! Love you :)
Post a Comment