8/25/08

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!!

Happy birthday to the most wonderful man that has ever lived - my father. This would have also been my grandfather's 86 birthday so Happy Birthday to Grandpa. (Actually both of their birthday's are on the 24th but I'm a little late on posting...sorry!)
We had a great lunch at Dad's yesterday and Carol did a wonderful job cooking. We had roast and potatoes and butter beans and cornbread, the whole works....and to add to the deliciousness, we had cherry turnovers and chocolate birthday cake! I can thank my father for my ever-growing sweet tooth. So, I just wanted to say Happy Bday to the most incredible man I know!

Dad,
You are the most wonderful man in my life and I thank God every night I am your daughter. Thank you for teaching me the gift of life, along with the gift of humor and happiness. You are a truly amazing person and I am so honored to be part of you. If I can grow up to be only half the person you are, I will consider myself one lucky woman. I love you!

I would also like to thank my father for contributing to my love for LSU. GEAUX TIGERS!









No comments: