There's nothing much new to report here. School, school and more school!! I had a Biology test at 9:30 this morning and woke up at 9:27 - only because a friend from class called going "Where are you?". My heart was racing but I was up, dressed with my teeth brushed and walking into class in 6 minutes - I think that's a new world record. Needless to say, my heart was racing for a while after I finished the test and it took several minutes to calm down. Part of it was open book so that's my only hope!! I have a speech due next Friday that I will be working on from now until then. My speech class is online (crazy, huh?) so they way we do our speeches is much different. We have to video tape it and then post it on to a blog that we have designed specifically for speech class....depending on how it goes, I may give y'all the website so you can see it :)
So, to sum it all up, school pretty much consumes my life right now. It takes some serious motivation and self-determination to get through it, and I am learning more about myself everyday.
I hope everyone is doing well and is having a great start to 2009!!
Sarah a/k/a The Girl with her Head in a Book
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago

1 comment:
I feel ya sister. It is the week of midterms and it's killin me smalls. Love ya like no otha.
Post a Comment