I don't really have anything to say; I am posting out of pure boredom. School is school - totally exhausting. I woke up today with an outrageously sore throat. It feels as if someone is strangling me. But I'll live. Thankfully, this is the only thing wrong. I am not congested, and still have many, many things to be thankful for.
I have started an exercise class with my bestie Hannah, and I think it's safe to say it's pretty tough for both of us. But we love it! Hannah and I have both realized how important it is to stay in shape, especially since we're young, and also how important it is to keep our bodies healthy as we get older. I haven't seen any improvement yet as far as stamina or muscle, but we've only been a few times. It's 3 days a week at 8 in the morning, so it really helps get my day going.
I hope everyone is safe and well.
TGIF!!!! I definitely need a weekend of rest and relaxation - I just hope I can get it!
Blessings,
Sarah
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment