This past weekend, we took Taylor to Baton Rouge for the spring football game. She has never been to Baton Rouge, much less anything having to do with LSU. She had a B-L-A-S-T!! We left Saturday morning, went to the game and then to see Mike the Tiger, had dinner at Walk-On's and turned in for the night. When we were at Mike's cage, I saw him the closest I can ever remember seeing him. He was initially laying down, and then got up and started to pace around. He came to right up in front of our faces, and even made some noises towards Robbie! (Of course, Robbie was egging him on.) We ventured to the Mall of Louisiana on Sunday, and all I can say if my nerves were completely shot when I returned home Sunday night. With a seven-year-old and Joey pulling me around the mall all day, I was pretty beat. Needless to say, my patience level was below 0.
I'll leave you with some pictures. All in all, we have a great time. Taylor was so excited to be able to go and now we can't wait to be able to take her to a REAL LSU football game in the fall. She kind of got the feel for it, but nothing can EVER compare to a Saturday Night in Death Valley. It's the BEST!
New Styles at Anthropologie
8 hours ago






No comments:
Post a Comment