This is why I am so proud of my state....
http://www.vimeo.com/9287905
The Saints won, and people from all over Louisiana and I'm sure some from neighboring states joined together AS ONE to celebrate history. Security was in full force, but it wasn't needed. There were tons of thousands of people, but everyone was as happy as could be and celebrated as a whole. Pretty cool, huh?
I have always been proud of who I am and where I come from. Now, I just have another reason to add to the list of millions. I love Louisiana, and am so proud to say I'm a Southerner.
This is also a very cool story if you have time to read it. It's definitely worth it and it shows what New Orleans and the Saints mean to so many people.
God Bless the USA, and God Bless Louisiana.
WHO DAT?!
SAINTS, DAT'S WHO!
P.S. In 46 days, I'll have a new last name.
New Anthro Styles & What I Wore in Round Top
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment