2/5/10

WHO DAT

The energy here is so awesome; I can't even to begin to imagine how it is in New Orleans, and it's only Friday! If I didn't have 2 wedding showers this weekend, you bet your bottom dollar I'd be there! People are going crazy already! Miami has no idea what's in store, and I don't blame them. We Luzianians are one of a kind! Not feeling so motivated? Need some Saints inspiration? Watch this video, and you're not human if it doesn't give you chill bumps. People are real big into "jumping on the bandwagon" just because the Saints are doing good. Well I don't even believe in "the bandwagon". I am so proud of my state and my fellow neighbors that I don't even care what they're doing! We have united as one when it comes to Saints football and the whole mood, the whole experience, the "light" above everything is so cool. People have a different spirit about them, all in preparation for Sunday. I have faith in our boys, but to even get a shot at the Super Bowl is a once in a lifetime kinda thing....literally. There are many of us who have lived our whole lives and never seen the Saints in the Super Bowl, but I hope this isn't the first and the last time.

I'm pretty sure there will not be one car or one human being on the streets Sunday at 5:00. Everyone will be sitting in front of the TV, whether it be at their own house, at a bar, IN NEW ORLEANS, or at a party with friends. Sunday is going to be W-I-L-D.

WHO DAT BABY!

1 comment:

Sarah Duke said...

I don't know why 5 words are highlighted in this post, but that really, REALLY hacks me off. Dumb technology.