A lady at work goes to church with Aly and her husband Josh. The link above will take you to her story, which is an AMAZING one. I came across their blog before and cried and laughed at their posts. Then, my coworker sold us these shirts, and I realized it was for the same Aly I had already read about and prayed for!
We all wore them at work today to show our support. Please join me in praying for and encouraging this sweet couple.
I hope everyone has had a fabulous Friday and has a great weekend!
I originally started this blog to keep different family and friends updated on what's going on in my life. However, I soon realized that my life is not that exciting to follow, so now it is more of a way for me to express the way I feel or different thoughts that I may have. These are just stories of how I adjust to the world and the amazing opportunities that God presents me with.
No comments:
Post a Comment